Guideline for Poster Submission
Abstract should be prepared as per the following specifications:
– All abstract must be prepared and presented in English.
– Poster title should reflect the work presented.
– Presentation are limited to one presentation per person.
Author’s name: last name first followed by initials. Do not separate initials by periods or include author’s degrees.
– The name of presenting author should be underlined with a maximum of five authors.
Separate authors’ names using commas, with no period following the final name.
– The affiliations of all authors (department, institution/hospital, city/town, and country) should be included with the submission.
– Abstract word count should not exceed 250 words.
– Do not include tables or chart in the body.
– The work presented should be described under four headings: For research/Audit: Background, Aim, Design, Results, Conclusions, For case presentation: Introduction, Case Reports, Comments.
– Abstract should be emailed to [email protected].
– Once received, you will receive a confirmation email.
– Once accepted, you will receive an email with details of poster format and presentation.
In order to present your poster at ESPSN’23, you must be a registered attendee of the ESPSN’23 congress. Online registration is available with full meeting information. Please remember that it is your responsibility to register for the congress. ESPSN reserves the right to cancel any participant’s presentation at any time prior to the program if the registration is not confirmed
Abstract submission deadline:
The deadline for abstract submission is end of business day (8:00 PM Egyptian time) on 1/6/2021, any abstract submitted after this date and time will not be accepted.
Schedule for poster competition:
1/6/2021 poster submission deadline
To be announced poster presentation & Evaluation
To be announced Awards recognition
Poster dimensions should be printed in portrait A0 size format (vertical display). (Dimensions are: 118 cm x 84 cm )
PREPARING YOUR POSTER
Text on poster
- The poster should be readable from a distance of (2.5 m). This means that all lettering should be at least 32 Pt.
- Please print your title on the top of the poster board. It should state the title of the presentation and the name(s) and affiliations(s) of the author(s)
- The title should be at least 80 Pt.
- Graphs and diagrams should be drawn with a minimum line width of (0,5 cm)
- Keep text to a minimum, Ensure contents have a logical flow, Make it colourful
- One poster board will be allocated for each poster presentations
- A printed number identifying each poster board will be provided
- Location : Posters will be displayed in the Poster Area, which is located in the ESPSN meeting room above the Pearl Hall at Hilton Heliopolis Hotel.
- Each candidate will give 5 min presentation of their poster at certain allocated time. check the scientific program. During lunch breaks, poster presenters are asked to be present at their poster board to answer questions and provide information to interested colleagues .
- Poster mounting and taking down Posters will be on display for two days (Wednesday and Thursday), Removal and collection of posters at the end of the display period remains the responsibility of the presenter. Posters not removed by the indicated take down time will be removed and disposed of.