Abstracts should be repapered as per the following specifications:
- All abstracts must be prepared and presented in English only.
- All posters are arranged according to the particular award.
- Poster titles should reflect on the work presented.
- Presentations are limited to one presentation per person.
- Authors’ names; last name first followed by initials. Do not separate initials by periods or include authors’ degrees.
- The names of the presenting authors should be underlined, with a maximum of five authors.
- Separate authors’ names using commas, with no period following the final name.
- The affiliations of all authors (department, institution/hospital, city/town and country) should be included with the submission.
- Abstracts word count should not exceed 250 words.
- Do not include tables or charts in the body.
- The work presented should be described under four headings: For research/Audit: Background, Aim, Design, Results, Conclusions. For case presentations: Introduction, Case Reports, Comments.
- Abstracts should be e-mailed to [email protected] indicating clearly which award category the applicant is applying for.
- Once received, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once accepted, you will receive an email with details about the poster format and presentation.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
The deadline for abstract submissions is at the end of the business day (8 PM Egyptian time) on February 1, 2019. Any abstract submitted after this date and time will not be accepted.
Schedule for Poster Competition:
- Poster Submission Deadline (February 1, 2019)
- Poster Presentation and Evaluation (To Be Announced)
- Awards Recognition (To Be Announced)